Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Our May mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.

This month we feature this amazing artwork by New Zealand artist Michael Sass called The Garden as your inspiration. 
CRITERIA - FLOWERS

And some beautiful floral inspiration from our second team ...

ANNA
 I was inspired of the happy colors, the flowers and the fact that it is Mothers day this time of the year. It's photos of my mum and my youngest daughter, love this pic of them 

ANGELIKA
I was inspired to use flowers on a Mother's day card. I was inspired by the pinks and purples, as well as the green leaves and golden flowers.

KAT
I was inspired to scrap a photo of my sister and I in a garden similar to that in the artwork. For the flowers I used floral patterned paper, flower die cuts and a floral flair.

TONE

KAREN
The inspiration I have taken is the abundance of flowers.

KRIPA
My flowery layout with lots of fussy cutting. I hardly use flowers so this was way out of my comfort zone.

JANE
This artwork made me think about what might be hidden in gardens amongst beds of beautiful floral blooms.  This photo is of a cow sculpture we discovered in the gardens of a lavender farm in Tasmania and I thought it perfect for this hidden theme I was thinking about.  I wanted to use very bright and bold floral paper to try and emphasis the hidden aspect - the  layout design is based loosely on a page I really loved by team member Anna Uhras.

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment