Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Our March mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.

This month our inspiration comes to you from William Rose with An image of November.  

Criteria - USE A STENCIL


And some fantastic inspiration from our second team ...

ANGELIKA
I was inspired by the blue and white colour scheme with pops of colours. The painting also reminded me of a cloud city skyline, which inspired this layout about being up in the sky. I used stencils with mists and texture paste to make the background.

KAT
The colours, lines and chaotic feel of the artwork remind me of NYC so I made a pocket page about our visit to NYC last year. I used stencils and ink to decorate the background papers and to create the title.

TONE
 I was inspired by the black stripes and the, kind of, noisy background 

ANNA
 I have used a stencil with some black ink for those splashes. And I was inspired of the lines in the picture and used my sewing machine to create a heart of black lines. Also was inspired of the pops of color together with the b&w.

KAREN
The inspiration I have taken from this are the straight lines. I have also used a couple of stencils for this page.

KRIPA
My take for this month inspired by the checks and also tried to use the colours on the picture. The more perfect looking splats of gesso, orange and blue are made through a stencil.

JANE

I knew I had to do a layout featuring either a city skyline or sailing boats as this is what I see in the gorgeous artwork.  Fortunately for me I had photos which included both - sails on Sydney Harbour with the city in the background.

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment