Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Please welcome our February guest ...

Cathi O'Neill, all the way from stunningly picturesque Ireland.

I am sure you will agree her page is just beautiful - so soft yet full of life, a really lovely layout.



Hi! My name is Cathi O'Neill, and I am an American who married an Irishman and I have been living in Ireland since 1997. I live in a beautiful village on the Shannon River with my DH of 19 years (wow, that makes me feel old!) and my two beautiful daughters, Aine (onya) 12 and Aisling (ashling) 10 who are the subject of many of my projects!!

I have always loved crafting since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me to knit and crochet and I remember sewing Barbie doll clothes with her on her front porch! I am a knitter and quilter as well, but have recently in the last two years found cardmaking and scrapbooking, and an obsession was born!! I truly love creating and make vintage cards to sell here in our local village cafe as well as stacks of mixed media and shabby/vintage style layouts of my girls to keep and share with family! I also love to do tags, ATC and altered projects, barely a day goes by when I haven't done something crafty!!

I am currently on the design teams for Riddersholm Designs, La-La Land Crafts and challenge blog Berry71Bleu and have guest designed and designed for many wonderful companies and challenge blogs, I have been very blessed.   

My blog: http://celticknotted.blogspot.com

And here are some more examples of Cathi's work.



Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Cathi and sharing with us your wonderful talent and delightful work.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

7 comments:

  1. You have such talent, Cathi:) I adore your work & the top one is really gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Cathi, love your work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Cathi. I have Irish cousins visiting Australia at the moment. I only have boys, but I was saying to them a couple of days ago how much I love the name Aisling. So glad to see you at ARTastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathi, your work is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pieces have such an ethereal apperance... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete