Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

We welcome Monique ...

our guest designer for April.

Hello, my name is Monique Nicole Fox.  

I live in Maryland, USA and work in DC with the federal government. 
I am the mother of an 11 y/o pretty cat named Angel and a handsome 10 y/o boy.
I love going to concerts, crops, the movies, and friends/family events.
I love being on design teams and meeting new people.  This brings me joy.
I love participating in sketch challenges and manufacturer challenges. 
I love shopping, poetry, goofing off on Pinterest, Facebook, and Scrapbook.com.
I love that ARTastic selected me as a Guest Designer. They are the bomb!!



Here is Monique's take on our inspiration this month.  Such a fun page - totally perfect for this challenge



and two other lovely pages Monique has done.



Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Monique.  It's been lovely having you join us.


You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  We'd love to see what you can do with our bright and fun filled inspiration this month.  



4 comments:

  1. Welcome Monique..lovely to have you as our guest designer. What a fabulous April LO..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Monique.....welcome. Your work is fabulous. I love your take on this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Monique. Great layouts. You certainly have captured the fun spirit for this months challenge.

    ReplyDelete