Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Introducing Julie and Elaine ...

We welcome Julie Short to our Creative Team.


"I have always been involved in Visual Arts, first as part of my teaching career and now for the sheer joy that creating brings to my life.

The telling of the story is what draws me to papercrafting. This is particularly important when I scrapbook.

If a photo doesn't speak to me, then it stays in the photo box. I believe that my layouts should tell a story with each and every element that is used on the page.
 
I love to experiment and keep my muse "What If" happy by playing and dabbling with all things inky, painty and generally messy.

As the owner of Time To Create I am privileged to be able to share my creativity with my customers.

I truly believe that making art not only heals but also enables individuals to blossom. Everyone has a story to tell and a memory to share.

My scrapbooking ranges across many themes and subjects and I enjoy the process of analysing my memories as I create my stories.

I do what I love and love what I do."






and we also welcome Elaine Schoof to the team ....


"Hi, I am Elaine Schoof, a SAHM to 3 girls and 1 boy. I live on a vineyard in the southwest of WA; very spoilt. I started scrapbooking 12 years ago when my eldest daughter was born but made it my passion 8 years ago. My son has Autism and scrapbooking allows me to be able to take time out during stressful times and also focus on the amazing and good times we are able to have as a family. I owe my husband a lot for the time he lets me retreat to my craft desk. Scrapping has also become a hobby I can share with my eldest and we share lots of special moments together this way.
I have developed my style from very simple to using lots of layers and clusters but I always keep my photos the focus of my pages because that is my reason fro scrapbooking.

I also do crocheting, patchwork and sewing which I like to show through-out my pages and this way hopefully show a bit of me to my children when they look through their albums."




2 comments:

  1. Welcome Julie and Elaine!! You are both the perfect additions to our ARTastic team. Looking forward to seeing your monthly inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I’m really looking forward to “work” side by side with you in the team!

    ReplyDelete