Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Featured Creative Team member ...

Amanda Taylor is our featured Creative Team member this month.


Hi, I'm Amanda.  I'm a SAHM to seven gorgeous (sometimes lol) boys and I live in sunny (most of the time!) Brisbane.

I've been scrapping since December 2004 but seriously got into this wonderful craft around 2008.  I scrap most days and if I'm not then I'm at least thinking about it!!  Currently I have stolen a nice little corner of the babies room (actually about half the room may be more accurate) and scrap when he naps.

You can check out what I am up to on my blog  http://amandasscrappyjoint.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Amanda



and here are some of Amanda's favourite layouts ...


I love you little man

He stole my breath and he has my heart


The boys in the striped pyjamas


Amanda will be choosing her own winner this month from amongst the entries and awarding this prize.



Thanks Amanda for being such a valuable part of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment