Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Come meet our newest DT member at ARTastic.......

Helene Bogren








BIO:
I have always loved playing with colors in different ways, which has resulted in hobbies like interior design, to design and sew clothing, and gardening/garden design. When I found out about scrapbooking that quickly became my new passion! I just love the colors, patterned papers, trims, embellishments, mists, and so on… When scrapping I like to use a lot of different mist, ink, acrylic paint, gesso, masks, and stamps on the background. I also like to use dies and punches, and to cluster the embellishments. I LOVE challenges and when I create for a challenge I try to capture the feeling in the picture, and not only to pick up the colors. I think that makes it even more fun!

I live in south of Sweden (with my husband and our almost three year old daughter). Since I started my blog I have found out that scrapping has a fantastic side effect – you get to know people from all over the world and gain insight into what it’s like to live in other places! I love that! So of course I hope that you will pop into my blog and write a few words – and perhaps become a follower..! 
(http://helenesscrapsida.blogspot.com/)

Here are some of Helenes gorgeous pages.......

 Loppis

 Regnig Semester 1

Skon
and

 Untitled

Could everyone make Helene welcome at ARTastic and dont forget to check out her blog at  
http://helenesscrapsida.blogspot.com/
and become a follower :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, simply inspirational work here Helene! I find your style amazing. Welcome to ARTastic - lovely to see you here.

    ReplyDelete