Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Wow! here is another great submission from.....

Debi Clark - Pure Joy



Hi dear Shazza,
 
What a glorious painting this one was...so 'simple' in style yet so
beautifully effective.  
 
I tried to encompass a simple look to my LO this month, because I 
felt the photo says it all!
I have enjoyed using orange with some pinks, & coloured 
my cream lace using 3 colours of inkpads, then making it into a 
flower.
I believe we will see some magical LO's this month. 
Thanks again, Deb xx 

8 comments:

  1. That beautiful photo absolutely melts my heart Deb. This is one truly magnificent LO with a gorgeous background and the title says it all doesn't it. Very magical indeed!!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, what a stunning photo, your title is so Perfect for this picture. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, this picture says it all! Pretty pretty pretty!!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful, Deb! Your photo is amazing, and I love the journaling PP. Keeping it simple truly created "Pure Joy!" Just gorgeous!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a classy and elegant layout... the photo is the focus and it truly captures a special moment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure Joy... Pure WOW. Wonderfully simple and so, so sweet. Beautiful.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I remember these times, pure gorgeousness, this is just stunning, simply beautiful. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! A really wonderful photo. Love the paper with the script, it makes a lovely background for the photo. Also love how you've used pearls some places :)

    ReplyDelete