Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Here is a great entry from......

Melody Rainbow -I'm a Rainbow Now



hiya shazza,
How are you?
Here is my entry for the April challenge.
I have added some clouds above my photo and added the title to them, as well as inked them.
The tree is part of the photo.
Thanks for a great challenge
have a great day
tc from mel ;)

Hi Melody! Thanks for your entry this month....I was thinking Gee!! that's an unusual title.......and then the penny dropped (I'm so thick!! lol)...your a rainbow because you married a Mr Rainbow!!! I thinks its a super title! I love the pic of you having a smooch on your wedding day! Love your little added tag. Great work!
Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. beautiful page lovely background to[the shape]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely page Melody. I like how the tree is incorporated through your photo and the clouds look great above the photo too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO, Melody! Love how your LO title is written in the clouds and how the tree in your photo is highlighted in B&W in the circle surrounding you and your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Melody, I love that great Artisan shaped background paper, and the circle design is gorgeous, Love that photos too. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous photo Melody...how lovely to scrap it to such a wonderful page! Beautifully styled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful photo and I love the background paper you have used here... beautiful autumn papers and tones! xxx

    ReplyDelete