Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

We have another Late minute entry from......

Melinda Johns - Horsing Around


Hi Shazza,
 
I finally got a layout done, I have been looking 
all year but couldn't find the time,
 
I have used a photo of my Daughter and cousin 
horsing around on a large stuffed horse, my 
cousin has. I have used bright but muted colours, 
3 circles, well that's the load of bling and 
button on my page. An animal well mine is a 
butterfly, I hope that counts, Its on-the ribbon 
Flower in the bottom right corner. A horse of 
course is in the photo.
 
The lady dancing on the horse right in the middle 
of the photo reminded me of the photo I took of 
my daughter nearly 2 years ago. I am happy with 
what it turned out like.
 
Regards
Melinda
 
Lasercut chipboard Embellishments and Handmade 
Flowers
 
www.scrapbookingandcraft.com.au
 
 
Hey Melinda! That's great that you got an 
opportunity to join us this month Woohoo! What 
a great horsey photo you have used ....the 
little boy is so cute! I love your pp's and 
your embellies are fab! I love the main red 
and white flower and crochet red flower too.
A job well done :) Cheers Shazza
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great that you have been able to join us - the year is just whizzing by!
    What a lovely bright & happy page Melinda! Fab paper & embellies, with that gorgeous photo of your daughter 'horsing a round'...lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute page Melinda. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this month!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh he's adorable! What a great layout - wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo... the colours are so vibrant and the flower flourish is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete