Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Look at this fabulous entry from....

Cecelia Blanco - Turning 6


Hello Shazza;0)  Here is my LO for the Luncheon of the Boating Party by Renoir.  This is my middle son on his 6th birthday.  He is now 7 but I guess better late than never to scrap it, right?  Sorry for another late entry.  Time seems to pass by right before my eyes..lol  I have covered all the criteria and hope you and the DT enjoy my LO.  Have a wonderful evening.
Cecelia Blanco



www.ceceliablanco.blogspot.com

Well done Cecelia!! I love this page, I especially love the font in the title and the little journaling stips at the bottom of the photo. Banner is gorgeous and that pp is the best birthday pp I have seen, I just love it!!!!  Colors are so soft and serene! Great work!! - Shazza
 

9 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Cecelia, wow 6 already, great photos and just love the cake embellie. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful page and yes time flys..
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful LO, Cecelia! Such a beautiful, balanced design. I love the banners and the pictures of your adorable little man!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy & fabulous LO Cecelia. You have chosen great paper & embellieshments plus wonderful photos. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely way to remember his birthday, the papers are nice and soft and the pics show it was lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely layout! I think the banners and buttons are great and the cake is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just adore that cake! What a fantastic LO Cecelia.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun lo! You really captured the party atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, a great colour scheme here! That cake looks so cool too!
    M

    ReplyDelete