Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

Debi Clarks submission

 Fab Fun Friends
 
 
 

Hi Shazza,
 
What a gorgeous painting by Renoir, Luncheon of the 
Boating Party! I have loved looking at it, whilst I 
was scrapping my page & seeing all the elements that 
make it up to be a masterpiece.  Love the movement 
of the subjects, their happiness, the table adorned 
with food & wine & I actually took note of all the 
many different hats too.
 
So I have used a Christmas photo of a group of my 
friends at their decorated table with their emptying 
glasses & nibbles in plates, in our elf & Santa 
outfits for our annual Trivia Christmas celebration. 
I have used Christmas colours, with flowers, ribbon, 
lace & doileys to set the scene. 
 
Once again, thank you for a great challenge. 
I enjoyed working on this, for sure!
 
Cheers, Deb xx
 

10 comments:

  1. love the photos, this is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boot template is great! This is such a fun page, really like the splatter and X-stitching details too.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classic LO Deb. You look like you are all having so much fun as the subjects in the painting are! Everything works perfectly on your LO, the background, the doilies and the gorgeous ribbon across the bottom. Just superb!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout Deb! I love the Christmas colours, the layered flowers and the red heart doily is divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, I love the colours you have used and the fun photos with great friends dressed as elves. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun cool pictures and lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos to work with this month. I love how you repeated the colours throughout the page because it gives a lovely balance to your page. The black backgound is a great idea too.
    :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you make your costumes?! I see a pattern peeking out.

    Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I said the same thing on your blog ... this LO is "fab and fun"!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this LO, Deb! I like the holiday colors, the great embellies and the misting. The pictures of you and your fellow elves are wonderful!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete