Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Who is next ......

Amanda Taylor - Building Sandcastles with Daddy


hey Shazza, i loved the 'beach' painting, and have covered all the criteria...sandcastles(on book page, in photo and sandcastle in my title), seagulls(on book page...i couldnt find any seagulls so i tore the cover off a book that had this cute pic lol) and family beach pics(connor and his daddy building sandcastles).....thanks for the awesome painting for inspiration shazza, you never cease to amaze me with the gorgeous paintings you give is each month
thanks heaps, hope you like this

I love this submission of yours Amanda...the photos of Connor and his Dad at the beach are just perfect for this challenge...love the pic you got out of a book too. the bright colors you have used are just so bright and summery! I love the hot air balloon embellie :) The buttons and flowers along the bottom of the page are just the right accent for this page.! Cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Amanda! Love your sweet photos, & fab embellies...those cloud buttons are delightful! Great flowers & buttons...just all goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute are those pics of Connor at the beach, I love the brightness and embellies of this gorgeous layout Amanda, stunning papers and pics. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy and bright LO, I love this!!! The colours and embellies are perfect for these sweet pictures ... wonderful work Amanda!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way the title worked on this LO... and those buttons. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brigha and cheerful lo! Just perfect for that family photo. I love the colors and all the beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful LO, Amanda! I love the bright colors, the sand bucket embellie and the felt flower circles! Those are wonderful pictures too!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the emphasis on yellow this month! Those bits n pieces are rockin (I love Leeann Pearce too)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a bright and summery layout! I love the felt flowers and the fabulous buttons too! xxx

    ReplyDelete