Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

Our first entry for the month comes from.....

Julene Matthews - Boo to a Goose


Hello Shazza,
Here is my entry for Artastic. The angle of the woman in the painting reminded me of this old photo of me at Birdlife Park on the Gold Coast.I've used several shades of pink on my layout.There is a white parrot and some roses on the punched out flowers and the title box,plus the Prima vine.The pink lace is antique from my great grandmothers sewing box,it just suited this layout.I had fun putting this one together,hope you like it. - Julene Matthews

http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/

A pretty page Julene for this months entry. That very fine material with the embroidered flowers looks divine and I love your little white parrot and your trailing flowers. Is that a pic of you feeding the goose? Well done!! - Shazza

11 comments:

  1. Gee Julene the texture here is gorgeous, I love the material and the flower cascade and of course the pic is super cute, I love these awesome animals and would love to take Nate to this park. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink lace from your great grandmothers sewing box is so very pretty..great job this month...the picture does look like the painting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the pink lace caught my eye. Grandmas have fabulous treasures don't they. Beautiful work Julene!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found the perfect photo alright! It's a great one! Your pink lace looks fabulous too, Awesome job :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout! I think the lace and the prima vine are gorgeous additions to this lovely layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous title Julene..what a great Lo with your floral vine & gorgeous lace accentuating your photo. I am a bit partial to your parrot - he looks great with your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great title Julene ;-)
    and what a wonderful find that lace is!!
    Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely picture great page you made.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture, just perfect for this challenge! And wow, your grandmother's lace is so gorgeous, I wish I could see it IRL! The thing that caught my eye the most was that fabulous title though, so funny!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Gorgeous & I love your pic- gorgeous embellies- Stunning

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lace caught my eye too... then the vine... then the... lol, lots to look at! Looks great. :O)

    ReplyDelete