Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Look at this fantastic submission........

Shelee Lark - By the Seashore


Hi Shazza,

Here is my DT submission for November. The only
family beach photo I had to use for this
challenge was one taken on my recent holiday to
Coffs Harbour, by our lovely DT member Deb, of
Holly and I down on the pier!! I have used the
recent release October Afternoon 'Seashore'
range which was perfect for adding in all of
the extra criteria - the bucket & spade, the
seagulls and I also thought the deckchair was
appropriate from the chairs featured in the
painting. I had fun with this one!!

Cheers!
Shelee :)

Hey Shelee!
What a great beachy page! love the photo of
you and holly, love all the beach embellies
you used especially your deck chair :)Love
the blues and sandy colors you used on your
page. Well done and great work this month!
Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. I adore this photo of you & lovely Holly Dolly, Shelee (if I may say so myself)...gorgeous papers & embellies, great flags. But the pretty shell with the flowers just tops it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a stunning photo of you and Holly, she is super cute and wow, everything on this layout has come together perfectly, just love the use of the real shell. gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture of you and Holly, and yes, you did have the perfect papers for this challenge!!! Your embellies are great, and the page really came together beautifully. Nice work!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool a real shell lovely picture wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute pic, love your dog.........love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe.. I want to pat the puppy! What a perfect picture, worked sooo well with that paper kit. and the shell... poi-fect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lo has such a perfect colors of 'seaside'! The dp are great and the so are the embellishments.
    But most of all, I just love that shell with the flowers! it's simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelee, this is an awesome page! I just love that banner, and the gorgeous PPs that you used! And what a great picture of you and Holly!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your mini, bright bunting, such a cute page!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous page! I love the beautiful, beachy colours and embellishments and the bunting is fabulous! I think the photo of you and Holly is just beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete