Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Our first Submission from one of our Design Team members!

Sarah Elliott - Brandy Gurl


I HAD to scrap my Brandy Gurl... she is my Baby Dog. My Daemon, always following me around.

This picture was taken *the* Christmas Day that Greg proposed. There was sooo much excitement going on around me and she wanted to be close, so she jumped up on the back of the couch and wrapped herself OVER my shoulders, like a puppy-fur collar. She has some claws on her I can tell you, ow! and she's no lap-dog. (husky-chow chow-lab mix)
Please excuse the Bunny nibble out of the bottom left corner... I think Hope was jealous I didn't scrap her. *giggle*
Chatterbox Chipboard tile title & corner pieces, puppy print strips cut from PP, Rub-Ons from Fancy Pants, 7 Gypsies ATC cards (dogs & list) orange Glimmer Misted, Felt flower is a coaster with the princess button in the middle and the Seed Packet was printed of Clip-Art (I cut it big and folded all the edges back to make it look like a 'real' packet... then ripped the corner so it looked used).

http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/

Oh! I love this Sarah!! I love your Brandy gurl :) she is so sweet and I love the way she has wrapped herself around your shoulders in the photo...how cute!! I love the tropical flower on the front of the (pretend !!) seed packet lol. You have covered all the criteria thats great. Love your work - Cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love her, Brandy is just super cute and I love how you have scrapped your dear pet here, and had a little chuckle re: Hope, what a wonderful memory, "The layout she took a little bite out of" aern't you glad you are a scrapper. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this the most wonderful pic! Funny how they always sense excitement and want to be part of that, huh! Pretty LO Sarah, and a truly wonderful memory.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Brandy is just so adorable. What a gorgeous pet! I really like how you have incorporated that tropical flower card into the layout!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is very cute!
    (: nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and lovely photo... love the clip art seed packet too - very clever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your great tricks here! Smashing stuff, what a loyal pet!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely doggie name & such a great piccie! Love your big title, & crotcheted flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great LO, Sarah! "Brandy Gurl" is too adorable, and I love that paw-print PP!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete