Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Last chance.............closing date August 31st

Followers of ARTastic challenge blog here is a great opportunity to become a
Design Team member.

I don't want friends, I dont want family.......I want one of my Followers :)

I am looking for two new DT members and a Guest Dt member,
and I want to fill these spots asap.

Requirement is one monthly submission, comments on entries, voting on entries, advertising ARTastic on your blog and suggestions for monthly challenges.

If you are interested, please email me with some of your favourite layouts attached and a link to your blog. A little bio about yourself, your favourite artist and why?

I am looking for someone that is enthusiastic, loves scrapping, is organised and can meet deadlines. Please email me at: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com.

Closing date August 31st

Starting October :)

Good Luck :)

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Jump in and have a go... it is a wonderful blog to be a part of! xxx

    ReplyDelete