Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Introducing out Guest DT for August....

Jackie Torress


Hello I'm Jackie Torres and I'm originally from a little and beautiful island in the Caribbean, called "The Pearl of the Sea" Puerto Rico. I move to the States 11 years ago and now I live in New Jersey with my beloved Husband Manuel and My two Kids ...well not that little any more My oldest is now 21!!!. As my professional life I'm an Engineer and by the end of this year I will be a Patent and Trademark Attorney! If I pass the Bar!!!... Now on my fun life and the one that I like the most ....my Scrapbooking and Cooking life!! These are my two passions in life!! Of course after Heaven!! I started traditional scrapbooking about three years ago and i was love at the 1st Scissor Cut!! . Around a year ago I started to play with digital after attending the CPR Retreat! Where I met Jessica Spraugue, and immediately got I totally captivate by this new way to Scrap!! Since then I being enjoying but styles! I'm really happy to be here to be able to play with all of you!
Cheers Jackie

Here are some gorgeous layouts that Jackie has sent in to look at. they are just beautiful :)

E-Day

Puerto Rico

Mexico

Piano

Candy


Welcome Jackie, we all hope you enjoy your Guest role at ARTastic.
Please make Jackie welcome :)

I really love the Mexico layout the colors are beautiful and that photo reminds me of my visit to Mexico in 2006

Please visit Jackie's blog called 'A Jersey Girl', and leave her some love!
You can get to her blog from here



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these layouts are amazing, lucky you meeting Jessica Sprague, wow and I can tell you this is enough to send me over to digital scrapping, they are amazing, gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that "journey" page ... amazingly beautiful!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Jackie. Your work is truly outstanding!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jackie! We hope you have a wonderful month at ARTastic! Your layouts are stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete