Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Here's one from -

Mandy Snow - You can do it


hi Shazza
This is my entry for March...I wanted to do a page that was open and honest, as thats what this painting reminded me of....this started out as white cardstock... I used glimmer mist and cut out butterflies, then black inked over more cutouts...this was very honest, and somewhat embarrassing journaling for me for others to read, but oh well...know we are all friends here....the only diva thing I have is the cut outs of me..couldn't add the other as it just would not have suited....not my usual style, but I really had fun with it...xxx

I know its not your usual style but you did well! The whole idea of the challenges is to think differently about your normal way of scrapping, love how you added extra pic of yourself as embellies. Hey were all friends here, love that you are honest with yourself, its a big thing to have others read your hearfelt journaling and inner thoughts, Great sub! - Shazza


5 comments:

  1. this is stunning mandy, awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mandy, this is just wonderful, so much work gone into this and heartfelt journalling also, I cannot believe that was white when you started, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO Mandy ! Love how honest it really is, and what you have done to a piece of cardstock !!! Fabbo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page Mandy!! Love the honesty!

    :)

    ReplyDelete