Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

Another layout to share.......

Cecelia Blanco - Bathtime

Hello Shazza and DT members. This is my entry for this months challenge. I have never taken pics of my kids in the bath so all I had was the towel thing;0) I hope you all enjoy my LO;0) I always have a hard time with LO's of my boys' because I do not want to use flowers and bows. I do not want them coming to me when they are older asking me why I made their pages girly...lol. So I would have to say that is a challenge in it self;0) You all have a wonderful night
- Cecelia

Nice page Cecelia, It's hard not to use flowers and boys but sometimes withthe boys pages you just have to keep them more boyish!! .......except for the little duckie in the corner :)
Great take on this months challenge - cheers shazza

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous boy you have there, he looks like my little fellow, he loves bathtime too. Great job, love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a gorgeous page, love the photos, im always putting flowers on my boys pages(i have 6 of the buggers lol), they dont like it, but i do so they just have to put up with it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layering and great photos...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fabulous Page. Love the cheeky smile and the cute little ducky!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine page... I love all the borders! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors in this LO! Your border punches are too cute and your little man is adorable!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours you have used and all the different punches!
    It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great pictures!!!!excellent take on the inspiration...love the buttons and the duckie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic boy page !!! Love the colours you have used, and the array of photographs ! Well done !!!

    ReplyDelete