Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

A submission from one of our newest DT members......

July Gaceta - {Glam}

Anyway, just in case you might need this story behind my LO. I used canvass and printed fabric on this to create a feminine touch. Didn't have a recent photo for a portrait style so I borrowed the color of the lipstick in the picture. The earrings is the 2 black pearl in the on the upper left of the picture. I was glad I found that earrings to match with my photo. So I did continue it to highlight my title. Thanks - July

Gorgeous layout July, love the pinks you used and love how they match your lipstick, love your distrssing and little trail of bling. Fantastic take on the challenge - Shazza

3 comments:

  1. Love all the focus on the one area of glam!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. Love the black pearl earrings!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination and the layers of fabric and paper... a gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete