Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Next DT submission is from.....

Shelee Lark - Holly



This is what Shelee said about her work......Hi Shazza, Here is my layout for next month. "I wanted to showcase that portraiture doesn't just have to be of people. So here is a portrait of my very photogenic puppy Holly. I integrated a few pearls throughout the layout and have showcased a pearl earring at the top hanging off the concertinaed paper. I really enjoyed scrapping this layout. Great choice Lisa!"Cheers,Shelee :)

Wow! Beautiful layout Shelee, love the color you used in your flowers and the pp suits perfectly, love your haging pearl earring. well done! - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. omg shelee love all of this, too cute, love your dog, and the earing is beautiful, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelee, this layout is stunning... I love the beautiful colours and Holly is totally adorable! Love the yummy flower cluster too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors...warm and sparkling. I'm loving holly too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ladies! It makes my day!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete