Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Come meet our new DT member :)

Tanya D Joseph


Please welcome Tanya to 'ARTastic'

here is my bio......
hiiiiiiiii yall! My name is Tanya Delaine Joseph. I am a 34 year old proud mommy of 2 beautiful children - Abigail Delaine, 10 and Felix Emile, 7. I am married to the most wonderful hubby a girl could have. (I heart you johnny;) ... I grew up and live in Abbeville , Louisiana. I do work full time :( , so if I could have one wish , it would be to have more time to scrapbook.... I wish I had more time to put my creativity to use.....but I do make the best of the free time that I do have..... I have been a crafty girl all of my life..... I can remember as a little girl loving to draw and make things.....there was nothing I thought I couldnt do....my mom would always say..."look at that tanya..and remember it.....we can make it..." and boy was she right! my creativity comes from my mom-she is a fantastic crafter and scrapper too ...and it appears the abigail will be following in the family tradition. Most of the projects I make are 3-dimensional. I love making shadowboxes and until recently, everything I have made has been to be given away as gifts. when people see my work, they always say, where do you put all of your layouts?????ha ha ha....(quite honestly, I have only a few that I have saved in plastic paper storage boxes, everything else has been given away...and eventually, I will give away the layouts I have made as they relate to the subject matter.....BELIEVE it of NOT - I do NOT own a scrapbook.... I mean, Imake mini themed books, but I do not have a scrapbook for myself. As a matter of fact - the very first 12 x 12 layout that I had ever done was to try out for the current design team I am on at Treasured Memories.

I am totally thrilled to be asked to be a part of an awesome blog challenge design team!!!!
I look forward to sharing my take on all the different works of art....

fav artist????? hmmmmm...tough one.... I would have to say BOSCH -
mainly for the intricate detail and often bizarre landscape and subject .....
the vivid colors and the underlying theme of human nature and the choices of good and evil and the little details that give a lesson in morality....one can get lost in just the smallest piece of the larger masterpiece....

A big welcome to you Tanya from all of us here at 'ARTastic' we look forward to getting to know you, and hope you enjoy your time on the Design Team.

If you would like to see more of Tanyas beautiful creations, here is the link to her blog:

http://www.tanyadelaine.blogspot.com/

don't forget to leave her some love :)

Here are a few of Tanya's gorgeous creations:

Dirty Dancing

Wiz of OZ

Just Married....Young Love



TFL
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya!

    (Waving madly!!) Welcome to the team and how very exciting it is to have you on board. Can't wait to see more of your scrapping. YAY!!! I've been to Louisiana too!

    Luv Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tanya,
    So glad you could join the team at ARTastic! You have such an amazing, gorgeous and intricate style... I love your attention to detail! Vanilla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,

    You go girl! I have the please of being on the Design Team with you at our local store and just love working with you. I am always amazed at your work of art I think this Artastic is perfect for you cause your work is truely ART!!!!!! Love you and so proud!
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete