Pages

Sunday 13 September 2009

We have our Twelfth entry from.......

Janine Liss - Pieces of Me


This is what Janine said: I'll tell you this one sat on my brain for a long time. I had a few ideas but every time I sat down at the desk they just didn't come out. This morning I finally decided to try it. It's not exactly what I pictured in my mind but I'm happy with it.
I loved the randomness of Kandinsky's piece and wanted to play off that, and the colors spoke to me too so I stuck with almost the same color scheme.


****************************************************

Well Janine all the entrants are going to love you because now that we have our twelfth entry for the month.... that means we are adding a runners up prize, which consists of some Vintage Ruby Rock-it packs :)

****************************************************

Your layout came together really well, I love it when scrappers do a page of themselves, as we always tend to scrap friends or family. Great idea using the tiny photo's as the geometric shapes. Fab piece from you Janine - Shazza


Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

7 comments:

  1. wow Janine!!
    Love it!
    The paint on the background is a great effect and I love how you have used the photos randomly to give the abstract feel.
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbo work Janine! Love your spin on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that background looks amazing. great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Janine! I love the extra photos you added to the layout too... love the embellishments at the bottom of the page! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your theme of 'pieces'. That's a great interpretation of the sketch and your photos are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous take on the challenge Janine ! I can relate to the part about LO's not always coming to you ! Good job !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your use of many photos on your layout. fabbo.

    ReplyDelete