Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Our Guest Design Team member for the month is.....

Lisa Lofthouse

Here is a little bit of information about Lisa and some of her layouts.

I'm a mother of a beautiful 18 month old boy who likes to think he runs the place! Happily married for 4 years to the love of my life. Started scrapping when I was preggers with Aiden. I wanted to leave him something to show him what type of person his mommy is. I have always loved being creative and have dabbled in every artform. I have found my niche in scrapbooking.

My favourite artist is Leonardo DA Vinci... A man after my own heart... An artist, a scientist, an inventor. As a highschool teacher I have often run lessons on his work to show that he was a man ahead of his time! My favourite piece of art by him is the Vitruvian Man which shows the perfection in the human body. Did you know he illegally performed Autopsies on dead people just to find out how the human body worked. If captured he could have been killed for heresy!

My blog addy is http://lisal79.blogspot.com/

My 4 fave LO's are......

Baby that's not Lawn


Jump in my Car


Everything about U


Passion

Please welcome Lisa to ARTastic and make her feel at home....

Lisa has also done a submission for the month on Van Gogh's - Starry Night,
can't wait to show you all her take.....

Cheers
Shazza


4 comments:

  1. Hello from one Lisa to another! Your layouts are gorgeous... I love the flourishes on the "Passion" layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you on board Lisa !
    I have a bossy toddler too LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep connor is boss of this house as well..... love your work, and glad to have you here

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely LO's lisa awesome colours...

    ReplyDelete