Pages

Monday 28 September 2009

Octobers Inspiration

I am putting up Octobers inspiration early whilst we wait for the DT members to vote on the Kandinsky entries. I have also had four emails asking who the next Artist will be........thanks for your enthusiasm ladies :)

so without further ado.......

Introducing........

Vincent van Gogh - Starry Night


Your're all going to be 'Starry Eyed' over this painting. Lots of inspiration in this art work. I can see swirls, broken lines.......mmmmm 'Stitching'. So, dust off your 'Elnas' and 'Janome's' ladies and get ready cause next month is going to be a Blast!!

Looking foward to all your gorgeous entries
cheers
Shazza

12 comments:

  1. Oh I am very, very excited about this artist! What a great choice Shazza!! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!

    Shelee :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous choice - I hope I can manage to do something for this one - am checking through all my pictures as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see what you all come up with for this, i can see some very creative creations coming from this.............i personally loved it, and had fun doing mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Van Gogh... he has to be one of my favourite artists! I am looking forward to seeing many creative entries this month!
    Vanilla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im hoping to do this one - it looks awesome...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...this is my favourite painting of all time....i can't wait to do this one...although how will i do it justice????mmm...got me reLLY THINKING....i knew i would love this challenge blog...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am hoping to give this one a go, love the colours/swirls in this painting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes me think embroidery! My page more than likely wont have any on it tho lol. Wonderful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so inspired by this painting, and I absolutely LOVE the LO I created this month...I hope you girls will like it too ? I think Starry Night will see a diverse range of interpretations this month, and I am really looking forward to seeing them all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I might have to see what I can come up with this month. I'll have to print it out and stare at it for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how did I not know about this blog? I LOVE these kinds of challenges. I just saw it posted on a friend's blog adn I can't wait to participate this month. LOVE Van Gogh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love this art awesome challenge...

    ReplyDelete