Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Another layout to knock your socks off, from......


Shelee Lark - Attitude is Everything


Shelee said: I tried to use elements and colors from the artwork in my layout but not to copy it directly. I chose not to scrap it on white, as there was nothing specific that said that it had to be done on white, just that the picture needed to be used for inspiration which is what I have used to produce my layout. Gosh I hope you like it!!

Well Shelee, you have done a great job of this challenge. You're right, there was nothing that specified that you had to do it on white card stock, so good idea for thinking of an alternative :) Love the shapes used and a great pic of the two young lads! I think all the DT will LIKE it very much!! - Shazza

10 comments:

  1. wow sure knocked my socks off, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shazza you blog link won't work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow shelee, love this!!! great work for thinking outside the square and using the coloured background - fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Shelee! The layout is gorgeous and the photo is too! Hugs, Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, knocked my socks off too............... love what you did with this challenge, and i didnt use white either, theres no criteria to the challenges just to take inspiration from the pic any how you so wish, which is what you did perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fantastic! I love the white title on patterned paper. I can never make that look work for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. this layout certainly has attitude Shelee....and its fantastic. well done chick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful LO Shelee ! Your boys are certainly handsome ! Kandinksy would like this very much...just as I do !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'd better clarify .... they're my nephews! But they are VERY good looking aren't they!

    :) Shelee

    ReplyDelete