Pages

Saturday 16 May 2009

Another Team Share :)












Natasha writes...I was very inspired by the colours in the Dali painting... I tried to carry that through on my layout, the Kaiser Craft Esperance range was perfect for this. I also wanted to use a photo that was a bit surreal and I just love this one of my little man's toes when he was just 4 months old. For the butterflies I have stamped them with Staz On ink onto a transparency and cut them out, then secured them to my layout with a gold brad. I also swiped the background paper with a silver ink pad as an attempt of recreating the silvery & white clouds in the painting. Details shots on my blog at http://www.tashallen.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Baby toes are just the sweetest - Gorgeous Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha!
    Love your layout and the way you have set it all out. I love Baby feet and toes... so cute!
    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tash that LO is gorgeous. Love those little toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is stunning Tash... the papers are perfect and the photo is magical!

    ReplyDelete